2019 World Transport Convention
Bridge Structure Design, Construction and Inspection
Bridge Life-Cycle Safety Monitoring, Evaluation (Assessment) and Management
Disaster Prevention and Mitigation for Bridges, Bridge Resistance to Earthquakes
Disaster Prevention and Mitigation for Bridges, Bridge Resistance to Winds
New Technologies, New Materials and Construction Techniques for Bridges
Bridge Rehabilitation and Maintenance
Design, Construction and Monitoring for Tunnel and Underground Structures
Design and Construction of Submerged Tunnel
Traffic Engineering and Disaster Prevention and Mitigation for Tunnels
Pre-Geological Prediction in Tunnel Construction and Hazard Altert
Tunnel Health Detection and Reinforcement
Multimodal Planning and Policies
Demand Modeling Analysis
Transportation Culture and Art
Transportation and Society
Transportation and Spatial Modeling
Behavior-Based Transportation Planning
Public Transportation Planning
Land Use and Transportation Planning
Future Transportation Technology and Policy
Technical Committee Membership Application for WTC
Hosted by China Association for Science and Technology and organized by China Highway & Transportation Society with other supporting organizations, WTC 2018 has achieved a great success in June 2018.
With the theme of “Green and Intelligent Mobility for Future Transport”, WTC2019 is scheduled to convene in Beijing from June 13 to 16, 2019. The scientific committee is composed of 8 divisions, which has its own disciplines and technical committees. As an essential part of the WTC Academic Sub-Committee, the Technical Committee is tasked with calling for papers, reviewing and evaluating papers, planning related activities and organizing technical sessions etc.. In order to enhance the industrial resource to promote the preparation of the convention, WTC is now recruiting technical committee members facing the global transportation. Every specialist who is willing to be involved in the techincal committee can make self-recommendation or recommended by the Academic Sub-committee to join in.
1. The Technical Committee membership comprises of 8-10 principal members and 10 general members who will be responsible for the day-to-day affairs of the committee.
2. The technical committee is a open platform to all stakeholders of the transportation field.
3. A wide range of researchers and practitioners in the field of transport, especially those under the age of 35 are welcome to apply for the membership of the technical committee.
4. After the Membership application form be submitted,it will be approved by a majority vote of chairs of Scientific Committee and Academic Sub-Committee.
5. CHTS will keep the applying documents and issue Appointment Certificate to the selected committee members.
6. Every technical committee member serves for a term of two years, and may serve for another term for excellent performance.
7. Those members who could not fulfill the duties and responsibilities as a committee member should be changed at appropriate time.
8. The congress gives the technical committee member certain registration fee preferential treatment.
Main Duties of Technical Committee:
1. Review papers submitted to the technical committee;
2. Participate in the organization and setting of Sessions of the technical committee;
3. can share the relevant professional resources of WTC
To become a member of WTC Technical Committee, please fill out the attached application form and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form can also be download at www.wtc-conference.com, in the column of Tracks.
The deadline for the application is Feb 15, 2019.For detailed information or inquiries, please contact:
Annex: Application Form for members of the technical committee of WTC
China Highway & Transportation Society
Dec. 5, 2018