2022 World Transport Convention (WTC 2022) Call for PapersDate：2021-10-27 Origin：中国公路学会
The 2022 World Transport Convention (WTC 2022) is scheduled to be held in Wuhan in June 2022. It will feature industry forums, technical presentations, as well as paper and poster sessions. The WTC serves as a platform for researchers, scholars, practitioners and government officials from around the globe to present their work, share their experience, discuss cutting-edge technical issues, and explore solutions to common challenges the transportation industry faces today.
You are cordially invited to present your work at WTC 2022 by submitting an extended abstract or full paper on one of the following theme topics:
1. Highway Engineering
2. Bridge Engineering
3. Tunnel Engineering
4. Traffic Engineering
5. Transportation Planning
6. Waterborne Transportation
7. Rail Transit
8. Air Transportation
1. Unpublished or previously published papers can be submitted.
2. Unpublished papers can be submitted in the form of a full paper or extended abstract. A full paper submitted should be authentic and original, and must not be plagiarized from any papers which have been previously published, presented, accepted for publication, or are under review by any other publications or conferences.
3. Previously published papers should be submitted only in the form of an extended abstract.
4. The full papers or extended abstracts submitted must not involve confidentiality issues.
5. The full paper length submitted should be within 5,000 words, and extended abstracts around 1,000 words.
6. At least one of the authors should attend the conference and give a presentation once the paper is accepted (relevant registration fees are involved).
III. Paper Publication
1. Proceedings at WTC 2022 will be formally published. Also, a compendium of abstracts in electronic format will be sent out to all participants as a conference guide book.
2. If you are an author of a full paper, you can choose one of the following methods: 1) to be included in the conference proceedings and give a presentation, 2) to be included in the abstract compendium and give a presentation, or 3) only give a presentation. If you are an author of an extended abstract, you can choose either to be included in the abstract compendium and give a presentation, or to only give a presentation.
3. Author of a proceedings paper can decide whether it will be retrieved by CNKI.
4. Excellent Papers of WTC 2022 will be selected from the full papers.
IV. Guidelines for Paper Submission
1. Submission Website
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts/full papers using the On-line Submission System: www.wtc-conference.com/.
2. WTC User Account
If you are an author or participant of a previous WTC, you may use your registered email address to reactivate your account and update your user information in the submission system. If you are a new author or participant of WTC, you should register a new ID before submitting a paper. After successful submission, you will receive an email notification automatically generated by the system to confirm your submission.
3. Language and Format
Papers to be submitted should be written in English or Chinese, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
For detailed information on paper format, please download Paper Template and Extended Abstract Template on convention website.
V. Important Dates
1. Submission deadline for full papers seeking conference proceedings: December 31, 2021
2. Submission deadline for full papers seeking abstract compendium or presentation: February 28, 2022
3. Submission deadline for extended abstract: February 28, 2022
Tel: 86-10-64288863, 86-10-64288762, 86-10-64288761